Bright Minds is a family focused childcare group which aims to not only provide the best care for children but to also provide valuable support for parents. We achieve this through a highly experienced team of practitioners with strong interpersonal skills alongside a state-of-the-art technology platform that can cater to the requirements of parents.
We understand that even once you have found a nursery which you are comfortable with, it is not easy to leave your child each day. As such, we believe it is important to build strong, interactive partnerships with parents to ensure you are, at all times, an integral part of the nursery experience for your child and their learning journey with us.
A critical part of our parent engagement is providing ‘touchpoints’ during the time children are in our care so that parents can gain comforting, informative and enjoyable updates and photos via their mobile advice, accessed at your discretion and in your own time. The mobile platform (an easy to navigate app called Xplor as detailed below) also enables parents to learn about what their child has done throughout the day including activities, what they have eaten and when they have slept.
Xplor parent app
Key features of the Xplor application:
- Exceptional security of data with multi-vector protection system (we didn’t know what this meant either but are told it is what’s used by tier 1 banks)
- Customisable notifications to provide parents with the updates they want to know such as when or how long their child has slept for
- Daily observations by practitioners including photo and video memories which parents can keep for a lifetime
- View and track your child’s learning journey and message their key person practitioner directly within the app
- Full recording of a child’s health movements, including sleep and eating patterns, which can be used at their next doctor’s appointment
- Multiple administrative functions including live calendar of upcoming events alongside payment tracking of invoices