Bright Minds is a leading children’s nursery group in Birmingham. We are a child centred organisation created to provide families with high quality, rich & stimulating nursery environments which offer the highest level of care, support and learning facilities for children during their early years.
Bright Minds Daycare is passionate about delivering the highest standards of care, learning and development for all children and we are looking to recruit new Room Leaders within our settings that are equally committed and driven to push the boundaries forward for early years care.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Qualification
- Passionate and motivated to make a difference
- Must be highly coordinated and cope well with larger groups of children
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary understanding of the EYFS framework
- Knowledge of SEND advantageous
The role offers an excellent salary alongside significant personal development and progression opportunities within our fast-growing group, alongside incentive packages and flexible working hours. Successful candidates will require excellent references and enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you feel you could be part of the Bright Minds family and want to be a part of a brand which aims to be at the forefront of the sector please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.